Table of content
- Where Are Fronius Inverters Manufactured?
- What is PV Evolution Labs Top Performer?
- Available Models of Fronius Inverter in the Australian Market
- Side by Side Comparison of Fronius Inverter
- Advantage and Disadvantage of Fronius Inverter
- Fronius Inverter Monitoring System
- Warranty of Fronius Inverter
- Are Fronius Inverters Any Good?
Where are Fronius Inverters Manufactured?
What is PV Evolution Labs Top Performer?
PV Evolution Labs (PVEL) is the leading independent test lab for the global downstream solar industry, and it works in partnership with DNV GL. Solar panels, solar inverters and other solar products are eligible to get tested and they have to meet a certain set of strict criteria to be called one of the top performers.
Available Models of Fronius Inverter in The Australian Market
Fronius GEN24 Plus- The Versatile Inverter
The GEN24 Plus line offers you-
- PV Pont- Integrated basic backup power supply up to 3kW in an event of power outage. It’s a low-cost backup power solution.
- The power with which the storage system can be charged and discharged is one of the most critical selection factors for a hybrid inverter. The GEN24 Plus’s battery input has a large current carrying capability, allowing charging and discharging power of up to 9 kW depending on the storage system attached.
- An integrated active cooling system that results into higher yield, also makes the installation process fairly easier. Additionally, the active cooling allows you to spend less on maintenance eventually saving you money in the long run.
- The specialty of this model is its ability to be mounted easily. Thanks to its quick release screw and well sought-after mounting system, the cost of installation is very low.
- Upgrade system without any hassle as it’s easy to open and close back down in one piece.
- Different roof orientations and shading of strings do not pose any problems, thanks to its Superflex Design.
- Sophisticated backup power solution works in combination with an energy storage system.
Symo GEN24 Plus (6-10 kW)
- Hybrid inverter, meaning it comes with backup facilities.
- The key feature in the name, it’s a snap-in-inverter. Which means, the installation is as easy and quick as snapping your fingers.
- The installation process is safer than ever in comparison to other brands.
- The inverters contain a number of built-in open interfaces that allow third-party components to be easily connected.
- Integrated energy management function
- Would generate maximum yield even in the events of partial shading
- MPP trackers
- Easy connection of the inverter to the internet via LAN/WLAN
- Selected loads, such as a heat pump, an electric car, or an air conditioning system, could be efficiently regulated using spare PV energy thanks to integrated energy management system.
Primo SnapINverters (3.0-8.2 kW)
- Transformer less
Fronius Symo Hybrid – Flexible Hybrid Inverter
- Integrated multi flow technology ensures intelligent management of the various energy flows such as solar, wind, power plant etc.
- Enables DC or AC coupling of battery storage.
- Offers numerous open interfaces
- Fully integrated backup feature, enables your house to stay lit up in the event of a power failure (possible with BYD)
- MPP tracking algorithm with tolerance for shading.
- Easy connection to internet via LAN or WLAN
- Easy to install and maintain
Like what you see? Then click here to buy now!
Side by Side Comparison of Fronius Inverter
|Models||FRONIUS PRIMO GEN24 PLUS||FRONIUS SYMO GEN24 PLUS||FRONIUS PRIMO||FRONIUS SYMO|
|Battery Ready Option||yes||yes||yes||yes|
|Rated AC Power Output||3000 Watt||6000 Watt||5000 Watt||3000 Watt|
|Maximum PV input power||22 / 12 A||25 / 12,5 A||18 / 18 A||1 x 16 A|
|Maximum Inverter Efficiency||97.60%||98.20%||98.10%||97.70%|
|Dimensions(W’H’D)||474*530*165 mm||595*529*180 mm||431*645*204 mm||430*654*204 mm|
|Water and Dust Proof Certification||IP66||IP66||IP65||IP65|
|Warranty||Up to 10 Years||Up to 10 Years||Up to 10 Years||Up to 10 Years|
Advantage and Disadvantage of Fronius Inverter
- Fronius inverters are known for their ease of installation and repairing methods to make your life easier.
- They have a variety of options for you to pick out from.
- To yield the most out of the inverters all of them have integrated MPP trackers.
- Integrated LAN/WLAN for easy connection to the internet, to be able to monitor the activities from anywhere you want.
- Active cooling system for your inverters to stay cool to give you a higher yield.
- An Austrian brand, this info is for those who are skeptical of the quality.
- Maintains EU standards.
- The fan noise can be something where Fronius has room for improvement.
Fronius Inverter Monitoring System
- The current energy flows are displayed in a user-friendly manner.
- Regular reports and automatic reminders
- Over the life of the PV system, production and consumption are displayed on a daily, monthly, and yearly basis.
- The latest three days’ daily production and consumption graphs are displayed.
- All Fronius system components receive automatic upgrades.